Windows Updates – Patch Installation for Windows Server and Windows Desktops Patch management
is the process of deploying and maintaining interim software updates throughout a network. Patches help you maintain operational efficiency, overcome security vulnerabilities, and keep your computers stable.
Without patching – especially necessary security patches to protect against new threats – your systems are left vulnerable to:
- Downtime – One or more servers going down, from attack or failure.
- Lost Time – To bring the servers back online.
- Negative PR – When customers are disrupted by the downtime.
- Lost Business – From the negative PR.
- Potential Theft of Intellectual Property – When a phishing attempt opens a hole in your security and copies off confidential information.
On the other hand, patching is time-consuming if you have to stop your everyday activities for them. That's why PlanetMagpie Support makes patch management a priority among our clients. Deploying patches is a standard practice for us. We've got it down to a science (and a short time frame).
Call PlanetMagpie Support at 408.541.5100
if it's time for patching your computers. If you don't remember the last time you patched, then it's definitely time!