Why Businesses Choose PlanetMagpie for Their IT Work
Our 4-division comprehensive IT services model is one reason Bay Area companies choose PlanetMagpie. Here are a few more reasons why we stand out from the pack:
- PlanetMagpie is a Microsoft Certified Partner with over 10 Solution Competencies. Our team maintains a Gold-Level Competency in Mid-Market Solutions Provider, and 9 Silver-Level Competencies from Communications to Virtualization. Every Competency is achieved by customer-testified service quality and yearly certification testing.
Among the thousands of Microsoft Partners, only 5% achieve even one competency - let alone 10! The full list is right here - Our Microsoft Competencies
- We are the best Bay Area web host, because we provide not only business-class website hosting (no consumer or personal hosting at all), but we've built a datacenter ideal for high-traffic corporate websites. And we have the developers, tools and resources to build those websites for you.
- We use the highest performing and most reliable software and hardware available to create custom solutions for our clients. Software and hardware we use ourselves.
- All our engineers and developers have between 10-25 years experience. All of them are Microsoft-certified and some are Cisco-certified, and undergo at least 4 weeks of training each year to keep their skills up to date and to maintain their certifications.
- We are 100% Made in America. We do not offshore any of our work. This is not the most profitable IT services model by any stretch, but we believe it's important to invest in America and support local business. Whenever possible, we use the services and products that our customers provide.
- PlanetMagpie partners with industry leaders to offer the most advanced comprehensive solutions. We are a tough sell when it comes to partners, so if we endorse it, it's reliable.
- We approach our work for clients as a long-term partnership. For that reason, we do not employ any sales staff. Your projects will be scoped by division heads and the actual engineers and developers who will be doing the work. We will not sell you what you don't need and we will never pressure you into a sale.
- We take advantage of Silicon Valley's cutting-edge technologies & our Gold Level Partnership with Microsoft to introduce new services before our competitors. We were the first IT firm in the entire San Francisco Bay Area to offer hosted service options for Exchange Server 2010, Small Business Server 2011, and Lync Server 2010.
- We're as loyal and as honest as Magpie herself. We take great satisfaction in helping our customers grow their businesses.
In the end, PlanetMagpie has grown and done so well because of our attitude toward customer service. Mr. Douglas sums it up: "If you listen to your customers, they will tell you what they need. I learned that delivering newspapers at 13. Always listen to your customers and treat them right."
Magpie adds: "WOOF!"
A privately-held company, PlanetMagpie is headquartered in Fremont, California. Sign up for "WOOF!" our bimonthly email newsletter here.
Magpie fetches up-to-date news and technology tips once a month. No cost, no spam.