PlanetMagpie's Microsoft Competencies
Certified by Microsoft to Handle Your Next IT Project
Looking for a highly-certified Microsoft shop? PlanetMagpie maintains over 10 Microsoft competencies, including Mid-Market Solutions Provider and Small Business Specialist.
We've listed our current certifications on this page so that clients (and potential clients) will know we have the expertise to solve their IT problems.
IT Consulting and Network Support Competencies: Gold Midmarket Solution Provider
– Helping mid-market companies grow with solid infrastructure solutions. Combining Microsoft desktop, server and management technologies. Silver Communications
- Deploying and providing support for Microsoft Lync Server 2010-based communications. Voice, Instant Messaging, Conferencing and more. Silver Identity and Security
– Deployment and integration for the Microsoft Forefront security software platform. We help you protect Windows Server 2008-based networks against security risks. Silver Server Platform
– Expertise in building, deploying and configuring Windows Server-based infrastructures & related applications. Silver OEM Hardware
– Demonstrated expertise with building hardware systems optimized for Microsoft software. Silver Desktop
– Deployment and support for desktops with Windows 7 and the Office 2010 Suite. Silver Search
– Using search to improve customer relationships and internal efficiency. Covers SharePoint 2010 and Search Server 2010. Silver Portals and Collaboration
– Building custom SharePoint-based environments (intranet and Web-based) for teams to collaborate. Small Business Specialist
– Helping small businesses develop a Microsoft-based infrastructure at the right size & capability for their needs.
Web Development and Online Marketing Competencies: Silver Content Management
– Helping clients manage their information via SharePoint 2010 configuration & custom development. Silver Web Development
– Demonstrated skill in ASP.NET-based web development. Our clients receive secure, business-grade websites. Silver Digital Marketing
– Create Web applications for your target market online, using the SharePoint 2010 platform. In Renewal: Silver Virtualization
– Using Hyper-V technology to deploy a new server architecture that cuts down on hardware, space and power use.
11 Competencies. 1 IT Consultant.
For more on the Microsoft-based solutions mentioned in the first category, head to our IT Consulting page
For more on the web development solutions in the second category, visit our W3 Division page
If you have a question about any of our competencies, please call PlanetMagpie at 408.341.8770