Does Your Company Have a Trustworthy Brand?
Every business promises value – a reliable product, high-quality service, etc. So why do more customers buy from certain companies over others? They have a trustworthy brand.
Everyone knows the Nike Swoosh, the Macintosh Apple or the McDonald's Golden Arches. These are brand images
– symbols intended to reflect the company's specific value promises. Brand images are part of each company's corporate identity
– which includes the brand and the language behind it describing their products.
Can You Afford NOT to Have a Brand?
The main advantage of branding your company is that people remember you. Remembering good experiences with your brand creates trust. And it's a simple fact; people buy from businesses they know & trust.
If your brand is known & trusted, customers are more likely to turn to you, recommend you to others, buy more…branding can even overcome price objections. Branding is powerful.
Branding also has several parts to it. A central Brand Message & related value promises, a logo (like the images we mentioned), and a consistent look & feel throughout the business (website, marketing materials, etc.).
These must reflect the products/services you provide, as well as what makes you unique in the market. So they must be consistent
all across the board. All of these marketing areas must reflect your brand in unison:
- Website Layout
- Website Content
- Online Ads
- Tradeshow Material
- Service Forms
- Reception Scripts
PlanetMagpie's Identity Creation/Branding Services
How do you create this consistency? You have your brand developed by one agency. Start to finish, the whole thing constructed as 1 complete identity.
- Logo Design: A seamless, lasting brand image colleagues and customers will recognize easily.
- Brand Message Writing: Identify what makes YOU the one to work with. Say it sharp and clear. Written by our staff copywriter.
- Layout Design: Print & website design that complements your logo, and provides an easy-to-read layout for your brand message.
Why Come to Us?
PlanetMagpie has 3 main advantages when it comes to branding/identity creation.
- More affordable than big-name ad agency or high-end design firms, which is exactly where our designers come from
- Copywriter on staff for brand message writing, enforcing consistency, and help with matching your identity to effective SEO.
- An experienced web development and web marketing staff to launch your new identity online!
and ask for an Identity Creation consulting session. These meetings are no-obligation.