PDA Support From PlanetMagpie
You've tried resetting. Checked the manual. Your mobile device should be receiving email. But it isn’t. Time to ask for help.
Does PlanetMagpie support PDAs/mobile devices? Yes we do.
As more companies move up to Exchange Server 2007, they’re taking advantage of its Direct Push technology to use email on the go. The Palm Treo series, Motorolas, and many other Windows Mobile-enabled devices can receive emails from Exchange.
Want 100% use of your mobile devices? Have PlanetMagpie set them up to receive email.
Here’s some questions we’re often asked about mobile devices. How does PlanetMagpie support PDAs/mobile devices?
Our support services include:
Is it safe to get email outside the office?
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007 for Direct Push to mobile devices.
- Setting up email on mobile phones/PDAs.
- Troubleshooting broken connections (can’t receive email).
- Testing email connections before the device leaves PlanetMagpie.
- Testing system function, in case the device itself has failed.
Yes. Direct Push technology uses encrypted connections to deliver email. Is mobile email easy to use?
Using email on a mobile phone or PDA is as easy as using Outlook. What can I do through this connection?
Which devices do you support?
- Check and send emails from your company email address.
- Synchronize tasks between Outlook and your mobile.
- Keep up-to-date by viewing your office calendar.
- Look up addresses from the company’s address list.
PlanetMagpie supports all devices running Windows Mobile. These include the Palm Treo 650/680/700 series, the Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola and more. NOTE: At this time, PlanetMagpie does not support POP3 connections to mobile devices as a standard policy. We only provide Exchange-based email support.
Email is now more important to business function than the phone. It only makes sense for PlanetMagpie to support the wildly-growing platform of email on mobile devices. Call us at 408.540.5100
today to support your mobiles.