Run a Hosted Small Business Server, Save on Setup and Maintenance Costs
Want a server you don't have to worry about? Go with Small Business Server 2011, hosted on PlanetMagpie Private Cloud Service.
Our Hosted SBS package delivers infrastructure as a service (IaaS) with these advantages:
- A working backup strategy.
- Firewall in place to prevent unauthorized access.
- Secured email, so confidential messages aren't intercepted.
- A secure login system for remote access.
Some of this Small Business Server 2011 provides for itself. The rest, PlanetMagpie's cloud servers handle.
Microsoft Small Business Server 2011 contains all the essential components for running a small business.
- File & print sharing through Windows Server 2008
- Email through Exchange Server 2010
- Email security from Microsoft ForeFront
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 for document collaboration & project management
- Integration with Office Live
What Does PlanetMagpie Add to SBS Capabilities? Automated Backups.
Our San Francisco Bay Area data center uses virtualized rack-mounted servers as a private cloud. Which makes backing them up very easy. Our automated routines run daily, and VPN off to a remote site where the backups are safely stored. Firewalls.
Hardware-based AND software-based firewalls protect your servers (and ours) from hacking attempts, phishing, Denial-of-Service or DoS attacks, viruses, etc. Email Storage.
Our server capacity lets you take full advantage of Exchange 2010 (default mailbox size is 2GB, additional storage at extra charge). ModusGate Email Filtering.
Another layer of protection against email viruses, phishing and spam.
We have a pretty worry-free picture with this, don't we? Your own SBS 2011 server, humming along in our datacenter's private cloud. Handling your co-workers' shared files, sending their email, granting on-the-go workers remote access. It's backed up every day. The risk of exposure is minimal.
How Much Does a Hosted SBS 2011 Server Cost?
You might think a hosted option like this is expensive. Quite the opposite. In fact, it's much more affordable than running a server in-house. The necessary hardware for a Small Business Server can run $5,000 and up! Let alone the cost of in-house support, at an average of $1,000 per month.
Compare that to:
Setup Cost - $0
Maintenance Cost - $0
Total Cost - One flat monthly rate.
Included in this rate is:
- Your own SBS 2011 Server, Hosted in Our Datacenter (File Sharing, Exchange-based Email, Remote Access)
- ModusGate Email Anti-Spam Filtering
- Firewall Protection
- Support Costs
- Weekly Maintenance
- Regular Backups Off-Site
Put your attention on work, where it belongs. Let us handle the server. Call 408-341-8770 and ask about our Small Business Server 2011 Private Cloud Package.