Would a More Unified Communications System Bring You A More Productive Office?
Your infrastructure controls your company’s communications with customers and vendors. The fastest servers can't go any faster than a slow Internet connection. Voicemail won't work if your phone lines keep disconnecting.
If your telecom infrastructure is out of date, you could be throwing money away. Unable to take advantage of all the opportunities modern business offers.
PlanetMagpie now provides Unified Communications (UC) Consulting – the latest addition to our IT Consulting service offerings. We evaluate your current telecom/data infrastructure, and if we find a better solution, we install it for you.
The process goes like this.
- Analyze Existing Infrastructure – PlanetMagpie collects information about your network, phone system, internet connections, monthly bills, service quality, etc.
- Collect Alternative Quotes – We call our contacts at telecom carriers and ISPs, requesting quotes on a new system better than your current one. We also include a Lync Server 2013 quote.
- Present Quotes vs. Existing Infrastructure – Using a side-by-side comparison, we go through the details of the old system vs. a new one, provider by provider. Pointing out the best choice in terms of price, service, and speed.
- Install New Solution – Once the choice is made, PlanetMagpie will install the necessary hardware to upgrade your infrastructure.
Let PlanetMagpie Find You a More Productive Infrastructure
Upgrading an entire infrastructure should only be done when there's clear value in a new system. This is how we define value and why companies should work with PlanetMagpie on a new telecommunications solution: Higher Productivity.
We recommend using newer technologies because they're more efficient and simpler to maintain. Your company benefits from systems designed from the start to accommodate how people work today.
For example, VoIP is successful because of its low cost, and its ability to adapt to ever changing business operations. Do your employees like to save voicemails? Archive them to email with VoIP. Do call transfers happen frequently? Lync Server does it with a click of a mouse.
And the productivity gains from a T1 line as opposed to DSL are almost self-evident. More users online, reliable networks, servers at maximum efficiency.
Potential Cost Savings
Half the time our clients save money on their new telecom systems. If you’ve had your current phone system or internet connection for several years now, it’s very likely a new contract may be less expensive.
Sometimes the new system costs more, but the improved service can be worth the investment. There’s less stress in communicating, and more time available for tasks that move your company forward.
Multiple Advantages: Time Saved, Highest Value for the Cost
Could you find a new telecom provider yourself? Certainly. But the advantages of having PlanetMagpie perform this work include:
- Partner-Independent – PlanetMagpie is partner-independent in all consulting decisions. Our recommendations are based on customer needs, not a vested interest in a big-name telecom carrier or ISP. We don't even mark up our quotes.
- Time Savings – We deal with carriers all the time. Quotes that might normally take weeks to research and obtain, we can put together in days.
- Better Deals – Since we frequently work with telecommunications providers, we know how to arrange the best deals from them on the services you need. Sometimes we even get deals they won't advertise!
- Hands-On Expertise – Our Telecom/Data Services Consulting grew out of PlanetMagpie engineers' direct experience with IT customers. If we’re installing a new server and see an old internet connection, we'll suggest a review of your telecom systems.
for an evaluation of your company's telecom infrastructure today, and keep your company operating at peak efficiency.