IBM: For Powerful Servers
IBM servers power more business than any other manufacturer worldwide. In the small/mid-market business sphere, IBM provides the System x Series of rack-mounted and blade servers.
PlanetMagpie is a long-standing partner with IBM. As a Member partner for the SMB Market (small/mid-size businesses), we recommend the IBM System x Series to all clients. And we use them ourselves.
Reasons PlanetMagpie Partnered With IBM
- Reliable Servers. The System x Series is tailored to small/mid-market business needs: Intel-based servers that can handle plenty of traffic.
- Long History of High-Quality Business Technology. IBM practically invented IT.
- Stellar Customer Service. IBM and IBM's partners (like PlanetMagpie) share their resources in order to help customers with purchases or problems.
- Green Power Management. System x and BladeCenter servers help save energy through virtualization and built-in power budgeting.
A Business Case for IBM
- IBM x Series Servers have been recommended by ZDNet, CNet and PC Magazine.
- The System x3550 server won PC Pro Magazine's A-List award in September 2006.
- IBM x Series Servers power major institutions such as DeVry University, Northwest Radiology Network, Wesco and PC Connection.
- Serverwatch.com gave the IBM x3500 top marks in its 2007 review: "With the x3500 server, IBM continues its tradition of providing a host of impressive uses of computing resources: It can do everything."
: This PDF is an executive summary of a 2007 study done by ITG, comparing costs between IBM, HP and Dell servers. This study shows why PlanetMagpie prefers IBM; three-year costs are significantly lower for IBM in every aspect.
Read more about the IBM System x Series here