Extreme Networks: High-Performance Wireless and Enterprise Switching
Implementation and Support from PlanetMagpie IT Consulting
Extreme Networks provides high-performance Ethernet switches, wireless access points and other network hardware. Their network connectivity products are scalable, built for enterprise-level traffic and form crucial parts of today's always-connected corporate network.
PlanetMagpie has partnered with Extreme to provide affordable, high-class switching and wireless products to our IT Consulting and Network Support clients.
Advantages of Extreme Network Hardware
- Flawless network operations – multiple switch types to address each network segment (edge, core, mobile access); reliability & redundancy protocols (EAPS) built in
- Runs on EXOS, a fully modular next-generation multitasking network OS.
- Extreme switches cover all aspects of network connectivity, from Summit edge switches to the highest-density core switch in the world (the BlackDiamond X).
- Also offers a full complement of wireless access points and controllers, for a complete wireless setup.
- Example: The Altitude 4511, a wireless access point which installs in a single wall plate. Installs in a snap and reduces the cost of running cable.
- Warranties available for 90-day, 1-year, or lifetime intervals. Plus, Extreme notifies you when renewal time comes around.
PlanetMagpie's Extreme Networks Consulting Services
PlanetMagpie is an Extreme Silver Partner, authorized to provide hardware implementation & support for the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our consulting services cover:
- Installation of Extreme Summit switches & wireless access points to expand existing networks
- New network infrastructure setup using Extreme hardware (including BlackDiamond switches)
- EXOS Network Operating System Configuration
- Integration with Juniper Network routers & firewalls
- Deals on Extreme hardware for client purchases
Build a Faster, Reliable Network with Extreme
To see a demo of Extreme switches running in our datacenter, call PlanetMagpie at 408.341.8770
and ask for our IT Consulting team.
Extreme Networks: http://www.extremenetworks.com/products/products-hub.aspx