Backup Solutions and Implementation
How prepared is your business for a disaster? Sadly, the last time the average corporate backup system was checked and tested was the day it was installed. A well-planned backup and recovery solution plays a crucial role in minimizing downtime in a disaster and preventing data loss in the event of server or application failure. Furthermore, the backup and recovery infrastructure must take into account the following factors:
- The unique data requirements of your organization
- Assessing data value so that the most appropriate strategies can be applied to each type of data
- Data growth and backup and recovery window for each type of server
- The complexity of the storage network environment
- Legal compliance requirements
All these factors lead to increasing demands on the backup and recovery infrastructure and pose significant challenges for IT administrators who must manage increasing amounts of data with decreasing IT budgets.
PlanetMagpie’s backup and recovery consulting services will include the following:
- Backup and Recovery Planning: Provides plan for designing a backup and recovery solution customized to your environment. The advantages and disadvantages of the options available to your company are explained as well as the steps required to ensure that the solution is secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Backup and Recovery Build: Provides detailed build, configuration, and test guidance for your corporate backup and recovery solution.
- Backup and Recovery Operations: Provides operations guidance for the backup and recovery services installed.
PlanetMagpie can help your organization plan a backup and recovery solution specific to your unique business requirements and applications using proven and tested best practice standards for corporate backup and recovery strategies.