Manage Computers and Network Security with Forefront Endpoint Protection
Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 (FEP 2010) is a unified security and desktop management solution for corporate environments. It protects users, servers and the network itself from:
- Other online threats
Use Forefront Endpoint Protection to Prevent Malware, Hacking, Phishing Attacks
- Microsoft intends Forefront Endpoint Protection as a "Convergence" – Desktop management and network security in one product.
- One management interface allows for easier protection of desktops, laptops and server endpoints from virus and malware threats.
- Roll out large-scale endpoint protection pre-set with policy templates. The network is kept secure while configuration occurs.
- Out-of-box security monitoring for 16 other Microsoft servers
- Comprehensive protection like this lowers operating costs.
Endpoint Protection 2010 Features Include:
- The same comprehensive protection as MS Security Essentials, optimized for enterprise use
- Designed to work with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007
- Manage system configurations, security patch deployment, & antivirus all through a single platform
- Rootkit detection and remediation
- Integrated Windows Firewall management
PlanetMagpie FEP 2010 Implementation: Hands-On Expertise, Peace of Mind Configuration
PlanetMagpie provides server implementation, desktop configuration and support for Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010.
Our 20+ years of consulting for Microsoft systems means you'll have expert deployment & configuration of your network security. All clients have the option of an SLA for regular maintenance to Endpoint Protection policies and system configurations.
San Francisco Bay Area clients receive on-site support. We also have remote support options for other California and US clients.
When It's Time to Plan Deployment, Call Us
If you're interested in a demonstration, or want to discuss implementing Forefront Endpoint Protection in your office, call PlanetMagpie at 408-341-8770 and ask about Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010.