Forefront: End-to-End Security for the Entire Network
Microsoft Forefront helps you control the borders of your network.
Forefront is a suite of business security products, designed to cover every aspect of network infrastructure. Server operations, client PCs, gateways, network edge--everything's protected.
Against what? Viruses. Break-in attempts. Phishing attempts. Even inappropriate content. Everything that could compromise the security of your operations. Or your data.
The Forefront product family includes:
- Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010
- Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010
- Forefront Protection for Exchange Server
- Forefront Protection for SharePoint
- Forefront Identity Manager 2010
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010
Why (and When) You'd Want Forefront
- When building a new network. Make sure it's protected from the outset. It’s easiest to install network-wide protection when the network is new.
- Full Security Integration = Easy Management. Forefront integrates with infrastructure products like Active Directory. That way, you can manage the entire network's security from one Server Management Console.
- Protect Exchange and MOSS 2007. Both servers deal with data coming and going. All day, every day. Cover them both with Forefront Security for Exchange Server and Forefront Security for SharePoint.
- Uniform Reporting. Instead of trying to piece together six reports from six different applications, you can read Forefront reports. Collected from all components into one, so problems are quickly spotted.
- A wall against the next attack. Virus and malware attacks are becoming more creative. And sneakier. Since it's designed to watch the edges of your network, Forefront will catch new break-in attempts before they find an exploit.
Who Benefits from Forefront?
- Companies Upgrading Their IT infrastructure. This is a perfect time to install a new network-wide security package like Forefront. Protect the new hardware and software.
- Growing Enterprises. The broader the network, the more security holes creep in. Patching 300 systems would take way too much time. Let Forefront cover it all at once.
- Mid-Market Industries. Satellite offices, VPN, shared documents, protected data…Forefront is badly needed if your company has this many security concerns!
- Public Companies or Companies Going Public. Public companies are highly susceptible to network attack, because of their publicly-known status.
Security, Fully Integrated with Your Infrastructure
Forefront goes beyond an antivirus on a desktop. It's an entire suite of network security spread out through all systems, covering all access points in and out.
To learn more about Forefront technologies, visit our Forefront UAG 2010
and Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010
To see Microsoft Forefront in action, call PlanetMagpie at 408-341-8770
for a demonstration. Ask for Forefront Security, from our IT department.