IT Consulting Services for the San Francisco Bay Area and Beyond
Servers need upgrading, but the IT staff hasn’t the specific expertise needed?
You want to implement the latest Windows Server or SQL Server, but no one has the time?
Planning a move to the Private or Public Cloud--or virtualization to prepare for the Cloud?
What you need is an IT Consultant. An expert you bring in to augment your staff for a specific project, and assist in deciding which technologies to use and the best plan for implementation.
PlanetMagpie's IT Consulting Team is here to do just that.
How IT Consultants Save You Time & Money
Consulting with PlanetMagpie can be 25-40% less expensive than hiring additional IT staff
. How does this work out? Some examples are:
- IT Consulting services help you get more efficiency out of current systems (via Software Upgrades, Virtualization/Cloud Computing, Training on Time Efficiency, etc.).
- You have access to specialized IT expertise. Each member of our IT Consulting team has their specialty.
- While IT consultants deploy new servers, current IT staff can focus on daily operations.
- You'll find out if a newer technology can fix a long-standing problem (e.g. using SharePoint 2013 to keep 3 departments on the same page, or Forefront UAG to fix remote workers' access troubles).
- You don't have to do this research; we've already done it for you!
- An IT consultant can recommend (and implement) new systems that save money over older products. Like putting a Lync 2013 VoIP phone system in to replace an expensive PBX).
And finally, IT consultants save time in implementing new hardware or software. They've already implemented the technology in other environments. So they know how to reliably install the required technology.
What to expect along the way.
And how much time it'll take.
IT Software and Services We Consult For
PlanetMagpie is a Microsoft Partner, and has been since we opened in 1998. All server solutions we recommend are Microsoft-based, from Windows Servers to SQL Server databases to Forefront security protections.
Microsoft Solution Pages with more content on what they do, and what consulting services we provide for them:
We're also partnered with 11 top industry vendors, including IBM, Juniper and Dell (visit our Partners page
for the full list). With all of these resources, we provide IT solutions for everything from a 5-person office to a 10-branch enterprise.
Call in the San Francisco Bay Area's most comprehensive IT Consulting Firm
Check out our services dedicated to Enterprises
, Mid-Market Companies
and Small Business
. Or call us at 408-341-8770 and ask for the IT Consulting team.