Juniper Network Implementation and Support
Delivering Secure and Manageable Networks
Add more capability to your IT infrastructure. More security. Even more mobility. All with Juniper.
Juniper Networks produces Enterprise-class network equipment. Their routers, firewalls and security solutions are a cost-effective way to build, or expand, your infrastructure.
PlanetMagpie recommends Juniper products for secure and manageable networks. Not just for customers either—we use them in our own datacenter.
Advantages of Using Juniper Network Hardware
- Juniper routers power networks for small businesses, enterprises and service providers. PlanetMagpie's current Juniper customers include:
- Financial services
- Insurance agencies
- Electronics manufacturers
- Medical service providers
- Interested in cloud-ready data centers? How about mobile network use? Juniper routers have you covered.
- The Juniper SRX gateway series is often used in enterprise-level networks & service provider datacenters. High-level, rock-solid gateways. We know; we use them ourselves for Managed IT Services.
- Juniper Network Security meets requirements from Microsoft, IBM and the US Department of Defense.
- The Junos network operating system runs standard on all Juniper routers & firewalls. One system, one upgrade path. Keeping your network safe and secure across the board.
- We have Juniper-certified engineers on staff. So you won't need to call two outfits when you need network support—whether it's Juniper-related or not. You just call PlanetMagpie.
Juniper Elements You Should Know About
- Juniper routers are a cost-effective alternative to Cisco. A 2009 analyst report showed a 27% reduction in network downtime costs and a 54% reduction in maintenance & support costs with Juniper-based networks!
- Our engineers are certified in:
- Juniper SRX Series Gateways (High-Performance Routing & Firewalls). Recommended models:
- Juniper J Series Ethernet Routers
- United Threat Management (UTM) is included in SRX gateways. UTM is Juniper's anti-spam/anti-virus/filtering/IPS security set.
- Juniper does provide switches. However we recommend using Extreme Networks switches (another PlanetMagpie IT partner), a more flexible & cost-effective alternative.
PlanetMagpie's Juniper IT Services
PlanetMagpie is a Juniper reseller and authorized support provider for the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our consulting services cover:
- Installation of Juniper equipment (routers, firewalls) into existing networks
- Setup of new Juniper-based networks
- Junos Network Operating System Configuration
- Network Security assessment/improvements
- Integration with Extreme Networks switches & wireless access points
- Site-to-site IPSec VPN Tunnels between different locations (without the cost of a leased-line equivalent)
Juniper Network Management from PlanetMagpie
To learn more about how Juniper systems can secure data and increase performance in your network, call PlanetMagpie at 408.341.8770
Juniper Networks: http://www.juniper.net/us/en/