Secure Your Web Access + Email + Data with Websense Security Platform
Typical security solutions either address one aspect of the organization (say, email anti-spam). Or they take a rigid, rules-based approach to a fluid problem. For example, malware attack vectors change all the time. Do your security rules? Websense
provides content security for your entire organization. It accomplishes this by protecting everyone's:
And data from online threats.
It acts as an overlay for your business. Instead of rigidly disrupting operations.
Why Install Websense in Your Office?
- Security from modern, multi-vector threats.
- Protects your users from stealth attacks snuck in via 'good' web applications.
- Prevents malware & malicious URLs from reaching the user PCs in the first place.
- Locking down the network doesn't work now; the Web is too fluid. Security must cover users even if they're on another Internet connection (mobile).
- Websense can be installed as software, a network appliance, a SaaS (Security as a Service) solution…or a combination of these! Secure a main site with an appliance, and use SaaS to protect mobile users.
- Create security policies to protect users and block dangerous websites. These policies make it easier to focus on productivity.
- Half the estimated security costs of competitor solutions.
- Enables use of social networks – and locks down the parts of them malware travels through
- Lower TCO due to easy security management.
- Add Websense Defensio to protect your Facebook page or a blog from malware & comment spam
How Websense Does It
The Websense TRITON Unified Content Security Platform combines Web, email, and data security.
Use the TRITON console to protect against dynamic threats with a dynamic interface. TRITON is adaptable, using intelligence and reporting to keep invaders out.
Where does it get the intelligence? From ACE. ACE stands for "Advanced Classification Engine." ACE is Websense's real-time threat analysis engine. It monitors and identifies dangers to email, company data, and Web access.
ACE protects against malware, data leaks, web exploits, spam, script attacks, etc. It essentially does the job of an anti-spam, antivirus, code scanner, reputation analyzer and URL filter – all in one.
More than 40,000 organizations worldwide use TRITON for security. It's recognized by Gartner, Forrester, IDC, The Radicati Group and more as a top web security platform.
Websense Protects Against:
- Viruses, spam, phishing attempts
- Data loss
- Inappropriate content
- Network break-ins
- Script attacks
- Cloud computing disruptions/attacks that might leak into your network
- Backdoor attacks at mobile hotspots
- Blended threats – Network attacks coming from multiple avenues/vectors
- Social Media liability & productivity issues
PlanetMagpie is a Websense Partner
As a Websense Associate Partner, PlanetMagpie is authorized and ready to: Install and Configure the Websense TRITON platform for your San Francisco Bay Area office.
Provide tech support and training to California Websense customers.
For more information on Web security, download this Osterman white paper on messaging and web security
. It shows the rising trend in online threats, and how content security can help.
Learn What "Unified Content Security" Means for Your Business
No need for multiple security solutions, overlapping/causing problems with one another. Websense protects all Web, email and data.
If you'd like to see a demonstration of Websense's TRITON console, call PlanetMagpie at 408.341.8770. www.Websense.com/